Oh that boysenberry tart
Stick my fork into her heart
Get that fructose on my lips
The bittersweet of innocence
Roll it over behind my tongue
Squish between my ring and thumb
All over me the spill of love
Thrash around like pigs in mud
Two, three, and four times now
Until she's sore from heel to brow
Devour lustily her mess
And finish with a cigarette
Oh what a mix
That sweettooth fix
Sugar high comes too soon
I just want to lick the spoon
Oh what a mix
That sweettooth fix
Sugar high comes too soon
I just want to lick the spoon
Oh that marionberry crepe
From her grip there's no escape
The way the chef moves her hips
My batter mix just can't resist
My hands knead her caramel scones
Roll her over into prone
Brace for impact carefully
And fill her with bavarian cream
Two, three, and more times still
Until I can't muster the will
Mind willing but my body's drained
By her love so unrestrained
Oh what a mix
That sweettooth fix
Sugar high comes too soon
I just want to lick the spoon
Vanilla and cherries
syrup and berries
Oh what a mix
That sweettooth fix
Sugar high comes too soon
I just want to lick the spoon
Oh what a mix
That sweettooth fix
Sugar high comes too soon
I just want to lick the spoon

No comments:
Post a Comment